All Stacks Co. members are required to review and accept the Stacks Community Pledge. Following the Pledge helps to ensure the health and safety of all members, families, guests, and the broader community.
The Community Pledge
- If I have known exposure to the virus or have traveled to another state or country considered high risk, I will not enter the Stacks Co. workspace for 14 days.
- If I am feeling unwell or have any of the following symptoms I will not enter the Stacks Co. workspace until I have recovered. (Symptoms Include: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea)
- I will follow the Stacks Co. Health & Safety Guidelines and instructions on signage throughout the Stacks Co. space.
- I will wear my mask while moving through the common spaces inside. I understand masks can be removed while sitting and eating at desks or in private offices.
- I will make guests aware of the Stacks Co. Health & Safety Guidelines and ensure they follow all procedures while in the space.
- I will follow official state and local guidelines both when in and outside of Stacks Co. Workspace.
- If I test positive for COVID-19, I will alert Stacks Co. as soon as possible.